Kalispera from South Italy

Kalispera from South Italy  

Από: Scheggia στις 14/05/2013 2:56 πμ.

Hi everybody, I'm Giuseppe and I live in the south of Italy, in a city called Reggio Calabria
Yesterday I seen a Triumph Tiger 800 with a foreign plate, near my house; once at home, I looked on internet and found that it was a greek plate; so I searched for greek triumph forum, and that's the way I arrived here.
When I was at school I studied a bit of "ancient greek" for three years, but now I can't even read properly the single letter.. However, I'll try!
Ah, if the rider I seen yesterday is a member of this forum, obviously contact me, I'll be glad to take a ride together; if my english is not good enough, we'll understand with gestures..!

Re: Kalispera from South Italy  

Από: PTiger800 στις 14/05/2013 9:11 πμ.

Benvenuto!

Your English is perfectly understandable! Glad to see that the Greek Forum has no borders!
...metal under tension, begging you to touch and go...
 Ανανεώθηκε στις 30 Απρ 2020 16:56, διορθώθηκε 1 φορά συνολικά.

Από: kyrkyriakos στις 14/05/2013 10 πμ.

Hello Giuseppe!!!
I have a friend from Reggio Calabria, his name is Alesandro Belissimo, do you know him? Μaybe? Ηe lives in Germany!

Από: krysta στις 14/05/2013 1:39 μμ.

Ciao Giuseppe!! benvenuto a bordo!
puoi anche scrivere in Italiano se cosi lo preferisci, pero non c'e di male nel tuo inglese,(il mio italiano non e un granche dopo la decina di anni che ho lasciato l'italia ormai)...
Ci sara anche qui qualcuno che potra capirti mi pare anche in Italiano e poi fara la traduzione per il resto dei membri in questo forum!
Lamps!!
"diobo'...!"

Από: sinister στις 14/05/2013 2:52 μμ.

Hi Giuseppe
deciding to search someone that you saw in order to ride along is something that noone else,except bikers,could ever understand.
You are a real biker and i hope the best for you!
http://www.mrbike.gr/website/o-pagkos/A ... fotos.html

Από: mario στις 14/05/2013 3:08 μμ.

benvenuto alla nostra compagnia!!!!!!!

Από: green-675 στις 14/05/2013 6:17 μμ.

benvenuto....my friend.... welcome.... i will see you in Italy for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
το triple 675 εγινε sprint st 1050 το 2009, το st έγινε tiger sport τέλους του 2016 και το tiger sport έγινε tiger 1200xca τον Φεβρουάριο του 2020!!!!

Από: Scheggia στις 19/05/2013 3:26 πμ.

Thanks to all for the replies, I really appreciate